RID PINRA Process
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf: RID Certified interpreters can earn CEUs for an additional $25/course by initiating the Participant Initiated Non-RID Activities (PINRA) process before starting the course. HCIN is partnering with the independent organization CEUs on the GO! to offer this service.
CEUs on the GO! PINRA Process:
- Before starting the activity (course), please fill out this PINRA form.
- Start the course.
- Complete the course and download your Certificat of Completion..
- Send your Certificate to CEUs on the GO! at email@example.com
- CEUs on the GO! will invoice you for the $25 processing fee.
- Submit payment.
- After payment is submitted, CEUs on the GO! will process your CEUs through RID.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org